Friday, April 6, 2018

Knitting Update

It seems I am at a loss for what to share with you this fine Friday. So, I will share progress on my three knitting projects.
I finished the sleeves on my ugly sweater. They are a little long, but the fit is snug so length shouldn't be an issue. The pattern is Just the Right Angle (free on Ravelry). 
I picked up some inexpensive acrylic yarn because I can't afford all the self-striping yarn I want to buy. I'm using the Wingspan pattern (paid pattern on Ravelry) to knit up this quick and thick project. I'm holding two strands of worsted together to make a bulky yarn. The garter is so squishy!
Finally, my easily portable project, the Brioche Basic Beanie (free pattern on Ravelry). Sometimes I want a very portable project and hats are perfect for that. 
It wouldn't be April without a a wonderful photo of my orchid in bloom. I'm not sure why it picks April, but this is two years in a row it has bloomed in April. I'm mostly amazed I haven't managed to kill it yet.

What are you knitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.