Thursday, January 30, 2014

Beach Hippos

This is another Quilts for Kids kit that I handed over to a friend to piece together.  I've had it for a while now, but just got around to getting it loaded into the long arm frame and quilted.  I decided a simple meander would be perfect for this little quilt.  Sometimes, that's all you really need.
I decided to give machine-finished binding another try.  I think I've finally got the process down.  I plan on doing a "my way" tutorial on the blog for this.  I know there are plenty of tutorials out there, but another one might help someone find their perfect technique.

This one will go in the stack headed to Annapolis Quilts for Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.