Friday, January 24, 2014

Quilts for Kids: A Jelly Roll Race

The truth is, this quilt wasn't made with a jelly roll.  Same idea, but not from a jelly roll.  I grabbed a bunch of my 2.5" strips, did some simple math and stitched up this fun and scrappy quilt.  
The quilting is based very loosely on a design from Leah Day called Ocean Current.  The binding on this one was finished by machine, too.  I'm making huge steps in accepting this method of attaching binding.  I think I have finally perfected my technique and am getting consistent results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.