Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Quilts for Kids: Geometry

Over the long weekend, I managed to complete a couple quilts for Quilts for Kids.  I did some quilting. I did some binding.  I even did some piecing.  I think I may have finally gotten the hang of this machine-finished binding.  Well, at least I don't hate it so much.
I made the blocks for this quilt, but my friend pieced the blocks into a quilt top and attached the borders.  That left the really fun part, the quilting, up to me.  Three different designs in this one.  You can see the quilting in this post I did last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.