Saturday, January 25, 2014

Going Wireless

I have been on the move with my sewing and had started using my earbuds more often. I just can't hear the iPod over the long arm unless I use the earbuds. More than once I got caught up with the cord and wasn't happy. I mentioned this to Darling Husband. He found a solution
Here is the answer. Bluetooth earbuds and the transmitter that connects directly to my iPod. Since the transmitter is run by the iPod, I do have to remember to plug it in when not in use, but I can wander all over the place, even pop down to the kitchen for a cup of coffee without getting tangled or having to pause my podcast. Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.