Friday, March 21, 2014

Quilt as Desired: Dolly Madison Workbox

Economy top c. 1900, Quilter: Page Johnson, Eagan, Minnesota.  Learn more about Page on her website The Quilting Page.  
The feathers on this quilt reallly turn what is a simple design into something so much more.  I must admit that I spent some time on Page's website looking at things, clicking things and watching a video.  There is so much about quilting I still need to learn.

Please check out Mary Kerr's site to see the schedule of when and where these quilts will be throughout the year.  My photographs do not do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.