Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Original Sewing and Quilt Expo Baltimore 2014, Day 1

I wish I had some great pictures to show you, but I didn't spend much time taking pictures today. I did spend a little time wandering around and seeing some of the vendors. The rest of my day I spent sitting in the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild's booth greeting people and talking to them about the guild. I did manage to get some work done on my Big Bold quilt and almost have the binding finished.
I didn't want to spend a bunch of time driving back and forth since I plan on being here all weekend, so I booked a room for Thursday and Friday nights. I checked in after the expo called it a night and had to set up my temporary sewing space.  This is what is provided in the room.
Turns out, this is perfect!  Sewing machine, design board, project box and cutting mat all have a place. My very own little sew-in.  I had a huge tack of 3" squares cut and marked and ready to go. 

I got all 150 half-square triangle blocks stitched. Pressing and trimming will have to wait until tomorrow.  I'm headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.