Saturday, March 15, 2014

Superior Mail

On Friday afternoon, I came home to find a box on my front porch. 
This label announced to me the contents of this humble cardboard box. Everything I get from Superior is amazing.
The most important thing in this box is the thread holder. I wanted to use cones with my DSM and this seemed the perfect tool.  Loads of other great stuff in the box, too.  Let's see what it all is.
The Masterpiece color cards will help me get matching thread for piecing. I also picked up Try Me specials of Masterpiece (five spools on the right) and So Fine! #50 (five spools on the left).  I love the Try Me specials. Best way to try out new threads.  A dozen pre-wound bobbins for the embroidery machine. The handy nets for the cones were thrown in almost as an afterthought. I also asked for a test color of the new Fantastico.  Well, not the new Fantastico, but one of the possible new colors.  I also received the brilliant Fantastico #5062 Glowing Green.  I'm going to use that to quilt a very special quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.