Thursday, November 13, 2014

Quilters Quest - First Day, Second Shop - Patches Quilting and Sewing

The story of my adventures on the Quilters Quest Shop Hop continues:

On Saturday my quilting buddy and I traveled back towards home by way of Patches Quilting and Sewing in Mt. Airy, MD.  
This shop is packed with fabric and embroidery and more fabric.  
I picked up these great fabrics and the fun pattern for the shop hop.  Look at those sparkling stars!  The paper piecing is taunting me again.  I think I know which pattern I'm going to go with this year when I go to use the strips that are part of the fun shop hop.

This is part of my stocking up for the cold, dark winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.