Friday, November 14, 2014

Quilters Quest - First Day, Third Shop - Bear's Paw Fabrics

Next was at Bear's Paw Fabrics in Towson, MD.
This is my mad loot from the last stop of the day.  The strips that are part of the shop hop are light and pretty.  The pattern is great and I'm already planning to make it using my growing pile of batik fabrics.  The rest of the fabrics, all fat quarters, are destined for the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt that starts the day after Thanksgiving.

I'm so very sorry that I didn't take a bunch of pictures this year.  I took pictures of the shops last year because so many of them are new to me.  This year I was so excited about the shopping that I forgot my camera in the care more times than I remembered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.