Thursday, November 20, 2014

Quilters Quest - Third Day, First Shop - Kelly Ann's Quilting

The story of my adventures on the Quilters Quest Shop Hop continues:
The third day I met my quilting buddy and we headed out to Kelly Ann's Quilting in Warrenton, VA.
Look at this huge selection Halloween and Ghastlies fabric!
I really need to pull out all my Halloween fabrics and make something.  Otherwise I'll just seem like a hoarder.
In the far back room they have so many fun and playful quilts hanging.  I had to snap a couple pictures.
Kelly Ann's had a really good-size collection of American Made Brand solids so I picked eight colors and got a 1/2 yard of each.  I see a solids quilt in my future.  Why is that Wonder Woman fabric in there?  Because sometimes you can send a text and your friend will cry out "buy me a yard!" from a hundred miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.