Monday, November 3, 2014

In the Mail Monday: Firefly the Game

This is not a sewing project.  It is something that I'm pretty excited about, though.
A friend of mine recommended I check out Firefly The Game.  Sure it was an easy recommendation.  I'm a big fan.  That makes me wonder if I've watched the season this year... I need to go find my DVDs.
I ordered this copy through Amazon.  I have managed to play a couple times with friends, and it takes some thinking and strategy and not a little bit of luck.  Got to stay away from those Reavers and the Alliance.
There are already more than a couple expansions for this game.  I want to play through a few more before I start adding those to the box.

Do you have any board games that you just love?  What about a favorite television series?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.