Thursday, December 25, 2014

Charity Quilting: Dotty Fun

This quilt top has been waiting for me to quilt it for a couple months.  It was pieced by another member of Annapolis Quilts for Kids.  I decided that a simple meander in yellow thread would be the perfect way to quilt this charity quilt.
This quilt is a little bigger than some of the others I've done for Quilts for Kids. Usually I don't have to piece backings for charity quilts.  I love pretty, pieced backings but sometimes I just don't have the time to make them fancy.
Trimmed up and ready to go to the next quilter in the chain.  That next quilter will add binding to finish the quilt.
One more look at the cute owl blocks and the meander quilting.

Do you use your quilting or crafting skills to help out a local charity?  I'd love to hear about your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.