Monday, December 8, 2014

In The Mail Monday: Magnifico!

Magnifico!
I love my Magnifico thread club through Superior Threads.
I also picked up some daily deals and some new needles for the long arm.  Some pale blue Omni and some brown So Fine! for the long arm will come in handy, too.

If I had to pick one thing I don't like about Superior it is the method of shipment.  I can order something from other online vendors and it shows up tomorrow.  I order from Superior and it could take two weeks to get here.  I totally understand saving costs on shipping (the shipping I'm getting is "free") but even the U.S. Postal Service is faster than whatever method Superior uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.