Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Charity Quilting: Scrappy Pinwheels

Some times I get some pretty awesome scrappy quilts from the Annapolis Quilts for Kids coordinator.  This pinwheels and nine-patch quilt was a fun one.
I recently purchased a Craftsy course called The Secrets of Free-Motion Quilting.  In the material, Christina Cameli covers some great free-motion quilting designs.  She has some great tutorials on her blog, too!  I like her style and I may need to pick up another of her courses.  She teaches free-motion for your sit-down domestic machine but it was easy to adapt her designs to the long arm.
 This motif will work on so many quilts.  I didn't overdo it on this quilt.
Isn't this a fun one?  All bundled up and ready to be handed over to another member of Annapolis Quilts for Kids for binding and label.

Quilt Count:  25

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.