Monday, July 13, 2015

In the Mail Monday: Labels

A few weeks ago I told you about the labels I had ordered from Labels and Ribbons.com.  It took a while to get here, but the sample pack of labels finally showed up.  I figured I would share the sample pack with you as an update to my last post.
They threw in several different labels and I think I know which labels I'll stick with when I make a new order.  They offer printed labels and printed tags.  I have included my labels in the photos so you can see the relative sizing.
They have several different woven label options, too.  If I ever get a logo designed I'm sure this would be high on my list of things to pick up.  This really drives home the need for a simple design when working on branding.
The last one in this shot is an iron on label.  While I like how easy that would be, I think I prefer the sew-on labels.  I can't really tell you why, just that I like it sewn labels better.

Have you added a maker's mark to your work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.