Monday, July 20, 2015

In the Mail Monday

I want to tell you that I've read the book from cover to cover but it just isn't possible.  I think it will be a great way to use classic block patterns into modern quilts.  You can learn more about it on the Vintage Quilt Revival website.
As for the Add-a-Quarter?  If you want an easy way to trim up the work with paper piecing I recommend this fun little tool.  It is quick and easy and makes paper piecing so much easier.  Do you need it?  Absolutely not.  Does it make trimming which paper piecing easier?  I think so.

Have you found any must-have tools?  I love rulers so I might not be the best person to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.