Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thread Thursday

Just a quick post to share some of the thread that has shown up at my door.
 The Thread of the Month club continues to bring me yummy So Fine! #50 every month.
 This month I got some awesome earthy tones and this fun green.
I also ordered some Superior Needles for my sewing and embroidery machines and some larger needles for the long arm.  The right size needle for the thread makes so much of a difference when sewing or quilting.  I think Superior has some of the best education information on needles out there.  You should totally check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.