Friday, April 15, 2016

Charity Quilting: Playing Catch-Up

I was out of the game while I was having issues with my long arm. I'm back in the game and playing catch up with some charity sewing.

 This cheery quilt will be perfect for a bed quilt.
Look at all those happy M&Ms! Quilt pieced by another member of Annapolis Quilts for Kids.
I'm so glad I'm back to quilting. I always enjoy the process (assuming the Empress isn't in a mood). Pieced by Kat.
Rockets!
You can't see the bright green thread but I assure you it is there. So Fine #50 is a subtle thread perfect for quilting for texture.
This fun green quilt was another great place for that bright green thread. Quilt pieced by Kat.
Each one was quilted using the simple meander. It may be a humble, all-over quilting motif but it works and makes for a wonderfully snuggly quilt.

2016 Charity Quilt Count: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.