Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Knitting Update: Dotted Rays Finish

I finally ran out of the fun rainbow Tempting Ewe and shifted to the beautiful blue/purple Tempting Ewe on my latest Dotted Rays shawl.
The bind off is not a quick process but it is so satisfying to see it slipping off the needles and showing itself.
I love the blocking process. I can take the knit and shape it in interesting ways.
I know that garter stitching isn't for everyone but I do like the finished look of this shawl.
Look at the rainbow of colors in this fun yarn.
Unlike my last Dotted Rays shawl, this one is more human-sized than my last one. 93" from tip to tip.
I had better hurry up with my shawl phase, I'm running out of cool spring mornings to wear them. I'll be well prepared come fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.