Friday, April 1, 2016

Knitting Update: Dotted Rays

I finally made it to the last wedge of my Dotted Rays shawl. I can see the end. This will be such an amazing finish!
This has been my riding around project for so long that I'm going to miss it. Thankfully have so much sock yarn in my studio that I won't be at a loss for another project. I just need to decide what to make.
I do apologize for not having a finished shawl to share. I spent more time than I care to admit getting all the information into TurboTax for my 2015 return. I always wait too long and it always takes what seems like forever. I made it to the i-cord bind off, which isn't a quick process.
I did manage to sneak in a little sewing after all that tax work. I now have over 200 of these black and white 4-patch blocks. It's time to put them together into a quilt. More about that next time.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.