Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Commission Quilting

The majority of my quilting is done for charity or on my own quilts. I quilt for a couple friends but it doesn't happen often. Someday I will really quilt for others. With a business and everything. Until then, I continue to learn and improve my skills. 
The swirl flower with a really big center. Quick to quilt and I love the texture.
Batman isn't about organic quilting. Hard lines and sharp angles.
I love this quilting motif. It isn't a quick one to quilt but the results are amazing. It is very organic with great flow. The resulting texture is perfect. In this case it mimics the wood grain design of the background fabric.

The first one was quilted with Magnifico from Superior Threads.

The last two were quilted with So Fine #50 from Superior Threads. It is perfect for subdued quilting that lets you see the texture but not the thread.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.