Monday, April 25, 2016

In the Mail Monday: Sparkle Vinyl

A couple times I'd seen some sparkle vinyl used on bags made by makers on Instagram. I finally saw a supplier for sparkle vinyl and had to buy some. Punkbroidery has quick service and I was very pleased with the time from order to shipment and the great communications. I haven't shopped around for sparkle vinyl, but the prices are well within what I'm willing to pay for sparkles.
I ordered a scrap pack, glitter swatch samples and two rolls of vinyl, one glitter and one flat. I've got a couple ideas for how to use those. I'm really glad I decided to get the swatch samples. I can easily match up colors if I want to order again. Considering the awesome (that does not come through in these photos) I see myself ordering from Punkbroidery again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.