Monday, June 6, 2016

Dancing Leaf Farm: Sock Hop

During the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival I did some shopping. I'm going to highlight each of the vendors in a post. Check out these small business people and their wonderful wares.
This was another colorway chosen specifically for the name on the band. This is Severus Snape from Dancing Leaf Farms. Sock Hop should make up into another yummy shawl. You should totally go check out the amazing colors that Dancing Leaf makes up. Great stuff. I've bought from them three years in a row now and I have never been disappointed with their yarns.

I love fun colorways.

Both of these hanks are the same colorway, they just have different intensities and I selected them because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.