Saturday, June 11, 2016

Knitting Update: More Shawls

This was supposed to be ready to post on Friday. I'm so behind with the blog posting. At least that's how it feels.
Last week we went camping. We traveled through several states and spent time in some of them. We had good food with great people. I also had plenty of time for knitting.
The first to be finished was this fun Dotted Rays made up with Noro Sock.
Then I jumped on to this wonderful Myndie by Ambah O'Brien.
Next was the Spin Drift Shawl by Curious Handmade.

I love knitting shawls because they give me wonderful things to wear and provide a great sense of accomplishment.

I signed up for Fibre Share for the first time. I'm really looking forward to putting together a fun package for my partner to share the fiber love. Excuse me, I need to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.