Friday, June 24, 2016

Poolside Tote Swap

Now that the swap is over, I can share the bag I made and the bag I received for the Poolside Tote Swap.
I will admit that I had so much trouble picking out a pattern and fabric for this project. Ultimately I designed a bag I wanted to make. I did find some inspiration with this fun line of fabrics.
Each piece of the panel was quilted separately in a motif that compliments the fabric. I shared the quilting of each piece in a previous blog post.
The bag has a row of pockets on the inside.
Perfect for holding your cell phone or other small things.
I love these long zips on the top of a tote bag. I'm a accidental bag tipper so this has saved me and my stuff more than once.
There is also a big zippered pocket on the outside for those things you need to be able to grab in a hurry.
Even with the creative block, I think this was a great project. I'm also super happy that my partner loves the bag. This was a great swap!
What did I get in the swap? I'm so glad you asked! I received this super, awesome, amazing bag with a paper-pieced masterpiece on the front. That's right. My very own message in a bottle.
That striped binding is just so awesome, too! This was a great swap and I'm so glad I joined in. What will the next one be?

Have you had any fun swaps? I'd love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.