Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Eat Toast: Charming!

During the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival I did some shopping. I'm going to highlight each of the vendors in a post. Check out these small business people and their wonderful wares.
Have you heard of Eat Toast? Well, you need to get out more.
Kelsey Wailes makes these amazing little charms. She makes other things, too, these are just my favorite. I picked up three little guys to add to my collection of charms. These little guys are about 1" long and absolutely amazing.

Check out Eat Toast on Etsy and Eat Toast on Instagram.

Support local artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.