Monday, June 20, 2016

Shopping in Fibre Space

Sometimes I just need a little retail therapy.
This time I found it at Fibre Space. I so love shopping there. They have so many things that I want. So many great colors, and yarns, and needles, and markers, and bags, and projects, and... well, you get the idea.
I think I overfilled my reusable tote. Not that it matters. I even managed to score this super-fun tote bag.
I picked up more notions. I can always use another needle gauge. I picked up another size 4 circular. This is my favorite needle for knitting shawls. I may need to knit more than one shawl at a time, so I need another needle. I may need another bag, too.
And yarn. This is Yummy 2-ply fingering from Miss Babs. I so love this yarn for shawls. These colors look overly dark in this photo. They really are rather striking in person. These are my selections for a Color Affection shawl. I've been thinking about knitting one up since Sheep & Wool last year. It's time to stop thinking and cast on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.