Monday, June 13, 2016

In the Mail Monday: Thread, thread, thread!

Because... well. Thread.
This time I decided I needed to try out the new serger thread from Superior Threads. This is the Try Me Special of Sergin' General, their new serger thread. Poly-wrapped, poly thread that is low lint.  I have yet to find a thread from them I don't like.
My thread club order came, too. More colors of my favorite long-arm quilting thread So Fine! #50. Another cone of Omni, another great all-around thread.
Another new thread from Superior is Sew Complete. An everyday sewing thread.

A sewer can never have too much thread. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.