Monday, July 17, 2017

In the Mail Monday

While we were traveling around sunny California (104 degrees of sunny in the San Joaquin Valley) several packages arrived at home.
I listen to Pseudopod regularly and when I found out they had a Kickstarter going I wanted in. If you enjoy short horror fiction, I recommend it. I would tell you that I don't back just any project, but you wouldn't believe me after reading through this post.


I have been participating in the Kickstarter projects from Dog Might Games for over a year. Each new project they come out with is my new favorite. If you have a single set of dice, or a pound of dice, they have some kick ass gaming gear for you to check out. This time, I couldn't resist the Dragon Tray. I didn't even know I needed a dice tray.
Lastly, is Bears vs Babies. I couldn't resist the fur-covered box. Not one bit. If you missed the Kickstarter, the game is available for pre-order on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.