Monday, July 24, 2017

In the Mail Monday

I finally used up the last of the Heat'n Bond featherweight I ordered by accident a couple years ago to make t-shirt quilts. It worked really well for interfacing bag linings so I decided it was time to order some more. Once I decide I like a product, I no longer buy it by the yard. I buy the bolt so I always have it on hand.
I didn't want to have an Amazon.com basket with only on thing in it, so I grabbed a couple other things. The New Quick & Easy Block Tool! because I like new books and block options. And a Star Hex Key Wrench set because I hate not being able to open up my sewing machine and I didn't have a set that could reach into those recessed openings and reach the screws.

At some point I should spend some time reviewing some of these books I get, because I do seem to get so many and never tell you what I think about them.
I also received my latest collection of thread from Superior Threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.