Monday, June 22, 2015

Charity Quilting: Blue Strings

Last week I shared a string quilt I made using Bonnie Hunter's tutorial.
While working on string blocks I was making many.  When it came time to sew them together I had enough for two quilts.  Here is the second finished quilt from the sting blocks.
These blocks are a great way to use up those narrow bits lefter over.  I used the same zig-zag layout with this one.
Ready for the next meeting of the Annapolis Quilts for Kids.

Have you been doing any scrappy sewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.