Monday, June 8, 2015

In the Mail Monday: Labels!

Early last year Seam Ripper Joe posted about the labels he bought for his sewing projects.  Since then I've been thinking about all the things I make and how few get labels.  I decided it was time to do something about that.  I did a little looking around and ended up at Labels and Ribbon.com (the same place Joe recommended).  I ordered two kinds of labels to see what I thought of them.
First I ordered some printed labels.  These are printed on a nice satin ribbon.  My only issue with these is that I will have to mind my use of the iron when using these.  As would be expected, the iron surface shouldn't touch the printing.
My woven labels went on a bit of a walk-about on their way from the factory to me.  As you can see, they traveled across the country, seemingly spent a day at Disneyland and then traveled back to Maryland.  Maybe they also wanted to go watch the Os play, too.
Since my favorite color is red I went with it for my label color.  I want to make a statement.  I really like these!  I haven't sewn them to anything yet but I'm going to.  They are so cute!

Have you purchased labels to put your maker's mark on your projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.