Monday, June 15, 2015

In the Mail Monday: Low Volume Block Swap

Back in March I talked about a block swap I was participating in called the Low Volume Block Swap.  It was hosted by Craft Buds.com and the directions can still be found on their site.  You can also find out more about quilts made with this block on Lindsay's blog where she has loads of photos of different quilts.
Just a small portion of the blocks I made.
I sewed up a big stack of blocks and shipped them off by the ship date.  When I was done I had finished 59 blocks.  I shipped twelve of those blocks off to the host and the blocks arrived this week.
Here are the blocks I received.  Now I need to get my blocks, play with layout and get sewing.  With the number of blocks I have I'm sure I can get a good size quilt out of my stack.  I'm really looking forward to this one.

Have you participated in a block swap?

1 comment:

  1. Love the plus blocks. Great idea to get blocks with other fabrics in them that may not be something you would choose yourself. Get out of your box and work with someone else's colors. That's really fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.