Monday, March 21, 2016

In the Mail Monday: Latifah Saafir Studios

Last year I jumped on a chance to support Latifah Saafir Studios with her Kickstarter Project. I recently received my package and I am so excited to try out some her wonderful designs and the 12" Clammy ruler. You can also find some of her patterns on Craftsy. Like her Glam Clam Quilt pattern for free.

Check her out on her website at Latifah Saafir Studios or her Instagram feed.

Have you joined in to support small designers with their projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.