Friday, March 18, 2016

Knitting Update: Setting Limits

I may have mentioned this before but it bears repeating.
One can have too many knitting projects on the needles at a time. Well, I can. I've set a limit of three on-going projects at a time. This way I can stay focused and keep making progress. This is my current small project. Blunk the Hat (available on Ravelry) made with Knit Picks Chroma in Red Velvet .
Next up is my current big project.
A shawl made using West Knits' pattern Dotted Rays (available on Ravelry). Yarn is Stroll handpainted, color Make Believe, from Knit Picks.
Last up is my latest finish.
Made using the wonderfully colorful ombre yarn from Freia Fine Handpaints.
The pattern Electric Boogaloo Cowl is free from Ravelry and comes out so lovely in these yarns.

This weekend, I'm thinking about checking out the Homespun Yarn Party at Savage Mills. I'm also thinking about checking out the shops that are participating in the Charm City Yarn Crawl.

I need a new third project to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.