Monday, March 28, 2016

In the Mail Monday: Thread!

It comes as no surprise that I continue to receive thread.
Superior Threads is my thread of choice.
I really enjoy the thread of the month club. I belong to the So Fine! #50 thread of the month club.
I love thread. Of all colors. This month I also ordered a cone of Omni that was on sale. If you add other items to your club order the shipping is free, which is pretty awesome.

Someday I will have the complete library of colors for So Fine! #50. That's only 134 colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.