Friday, March 11, 2016

Knitting Update: Langfield

Last week I talked about trying another pattern by Strickmich.
This is Langfield by Strickmich. You can find it on Ravelry. (Sorry about the horrible lighting in this photo.)
The construction of this hat, and a couple other designs, is unusual and wonderful for self-striping or ombre yarns.
The yarn is Chroma from Knit Picks. The color is "Carnival". The construction lets the yarn really shine. I see a couple more of these in my future. There are some great yarns out there that just beg to become one of these fun hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.