Friday, March 25, 2016

Knitting Update: Dotted Rays

Spring has come to my little piece of the planet. The daffodils are out in force. I took this picture on one of our evening walks. Such happy faces.
I'm still making progress on my Dotted Rays shawl. Design by Stephen West. I love working with short rows and this is no exception. This is my second one. I did lose at yarn chicken when I ran out of my handpainted yarn from Knit Picks.
I had to throw in this pretty purple yarn that can with my Options Short Needle Set.

I'm sure it will work out great and make quite a statement. I really am loving this shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.