Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Vertices Unite on a Plane

This project was born out of a pile of yarn that Aunt Betty gifted to me and something a knitter said. The yarn is Tofutsies.
She said that Stephen West's pattern Vertices Unite was like a blanket that was socially acceptable to wear around in public.
Combine that with a business trip and many hours on a plane and you have the beginnings of that socially acceptable blanket. It is very much a work in progress, but I did manage to make it through to the end of part one.

I've also painted my nails once or twice this month, which is something of a miracle. I just can't seem to get away from the candy colors, though, so off it comes before work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.