Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Waterfall Bandana Cowl

Sometimes they get it right.
Remember the last bandana cowl I made? bandana
I had Darling Husband try it on and he said "can you make it longer?" I love a knitting challenge. I looked over the wonderful directions from Ravelry and decided I could definitely pull it off.
A few more rows here, a few more rows there and I had a much longer and easier to hide your nose in bandana cowl.
This one was made using a single hank of Kaleidoscope Worsted from Blue Ridge Yarns. I love how it pooled as I worked the rows.
This wonderful superwash Merino is called waterfall (color #022). It was great to knit with. I've handed it over to DH for what seems to be quickly fading winter weather.

Do you have any fun small projects that are great as take-along projects? This would make a great weekend project if you're in a pinch for a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.