Friday, July 15, 2016

Cakes of Yarn and Dotted Rays Progress

Remember when I told you about dyeing my own ombre yarn? I caked it up and it is just as awesome this way as it was in a skein. I haven't decided on a pattern, yet, but it's ready when I find the perfect pattern.
I continue to make progress on my sixth Dotted Rays shawl. This pattern is just so easy to pick up and work on whenever I have a few minutes. The yarn is Hawthorne from Knit Picks.
Here is a photo of me knitting in the car (I'm not the driver). You really can knit anywhere. Don't let those moments when you're riding in a car, on a plane, on the train, waiting for an appointment, or waiting for dinner to come to the table be wasted moments. You could use them to make something wonderful with your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.