Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Charity Quilting: Quilts for Kids

Just a quick update on charity quilting for Quilts for Kids. When I dropped off quilts at the last meeting of Annapolis Quilts for Kids I picked up a couple more quilts.
These little quilts are quick to load and quilt. About an hour from start to finish.
A meander to finish this one.
I decided the next one needed some flowers. I love how the petals fill up the space. I've bundled them up and handed them over to one of the other members of Annapolis Quilts for Kids.

2016 Charity Quilt Count: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.