Friday, July 1, 2016

More Yarn-Dyeing Fun

Remember those tiny skeins of yarn I dyed? I decided it was time to put all those tiny skeins of yarn to use and plan out some colors and dye some more yarn. I pulled these colors and started playing with my dye.
I dyed two skeins of yarn with the same color repeat. I think I'm going to call this one Hard Candy. I love how the colors go from bright pink to blue and then fade into lavender and purple. Such a fun long color-change.
Aren't these skeins just so yummy?
I couldn't stop at that. I had to grab the green and purple and see where that would take me. This isn't really a purple, more of a purple-blue color.
The way the color wicks up the yarn is interesting and a bit of a gamble. I like it, though. Those stripes are going to be awesome!
I'm looking forward to working with this yarn. It is so nice and soft after washing. I'm calling this one Joker.

Yarn: Bare Stroll Fingering Sock Yarn by Knit Picks
Hand dyed by me with food-safe dyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.