Monday, July 11, 2016

Love Is Update

Happiness is a new roll of batting. At least I think so.
The second Quilt for Pulse quilt was loaded up and quilted.
These quilts are so colorful! I love putting together a collection of blocks pieced by so many different people.

I've passed a quilted and trimmed quilt to another member of the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild to attach the binding. This one is ready to go to someone else for binding. Then they just need labels and they will be ready to go off to the Orlando Modern Quilt Guild.

I'm expecting more blocks to be stitched into more tops over the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.