Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Charity Quilting

At the last Annapolis Quilts For Kids the members got together to make quilts and pillow cases. I popped in and picked up a couple kits and quilts to finish.
This quilt top was pieced by another member of Annapolis Quilts for Kids.
I pieced this top after pulling a few squares of green fabric from my stash. That's what big collection of fabric is for. Now I just need to hand these over to another member for trimming and binding.

2016 Charity Quilt Count: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.