Monday, August 8, 2016

Summer Adventures and Photos

I recently had the opportunity to travel for work. I took some photos while going for a walk or two during my time.
Sometimes I just found a pretty flower.
One time I almost got caught in a thunderstorm that included hail that was scary.
At home I wandered over to a nearby meadow.
Which is also a Monarch Waystation.
After work, I came across this pretty young buck on my afternoon walk. Most of these first appeared on my Instagram.

It's great to get out and get moving. With the weather as hot as it has been mornings are better than afternoon but getting out is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.