Wednesday, August 10, 2016

What is in a swap?

A Here are some progress shots of some of the projects I've been working on for my latest swap. I joined the All That and a Bag of Handmade swap weeks ago and have been slowly working towards completing all the projects. Warning: the post is full of progress photos but no finished object photos.
My partner wanted the double-zip wallet by Anne Graham in her book Handmade Style. This is a great project and I'm glad I decided to make this wallet. My first ever magnetic snap, if you can believe that. The directions were easy to follow. I also made another Open Wide Zippered pouch using Noodle-head's free tutorial.
Next up was a dumpling pouch. This pattern is free from Michelle at Michelle Patterns. She has some great patterns for sale and she is a master at little things. You should totally check out her blog.
I also made an eyeglasses case using a free pattern from Pink Pony Design called Raccoon Case. This was the first time I used this pattern and while I made some modifications to suit my zipper collection it was very easy.

I buy all my zippers from Zip It! Zipper Supply on Etsy. Great prices, selection, and service. Every time.

My swap momma for this swap is the patient Cyndi from The Nosy Pepper. This is the second swap where she is a swap host and it has been great. Check out that blog for links to great projects an other creative people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.