Monday, August 22, 2016

It's in the Bag

I've been working on more than a couple fun knitting project bags over the last week. Pattern is based on the great, free tutorial from Noodle-Head.
First was this fun knitting fairy bag. The machine embroidery design is from Urban Threads and was the perfect thing for a knitting project bag.
I also stitched up a couple more. One with the fun knit-themed fabric I picked up at a quilt show and the always fun Waking Dead fabric. The blood splatter fabric is the perfect companion. Zippers from ZipIt Zipper Supply.
Finally, we have the package I received as part of the All That and a Bag of Handmade swap. Look at all these great things! I love swaps where my partner puts thought into my package and comes p with something awesome! This was perfect. Fun colors and great finished objects. I think the phone case (purple on the bottom right) is my absolute favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.