Friday, August 5, 2016

The Color Challenge: A Charity Quilt

Do you remember the fabric challenge I participated in during the last meeting of the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild?
Well, this is what happened. I made a huge stack of half-square triangle blocks. This isn't the final placement of the squares. This spent at least a week on my design wall while I moved blocks about.
This is what I finally settled on. Slightly different. Loads of movement.
Even the quilting has movement, but not in those straight lines. I used some of the scraps for binding. I managed to squeeze the Baltimore MQG's label into the bottom corner.

I really like this little quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.